Our projects and consultancy work is designed to fit the specific needs of your organisation - whatever they might be.
We design your research from start to finish, including writing surveys, conducting focus groups and individual interviews, undertaking desk research and carrying out statistical analysis, including cluster analysis.
Where needed, we employ a variety of more specialised research methods to provide the insights you need.
What we do
- We regularly run stakeholder consultation projects for non-profits. These provide an overview of your organisation; the perfect way to discover the thoughts and feelings of the key groups you need to know about.
- We can also help with new ways to expand your fundraising using new product development research. We love these projects – developing the early stages of thinking into vital products, services or compelling messages with the needs of the target audience at their core.
- Survey results can be an effective way to gain media attention. We can also help you to track and evaluate what media outlets were or might be most effective in reaching your target audiences.
- We are well known for our work on branding and we can measure the success of your branding and communications work, including tracking specific advertising campaigns. Our expertise in this area extends to our range of free reports on branding, which you can download here.
- Something we specialise in is working out what impact your organisation has. We can help you clarify, measure, prove, communicate and maximise your impact and find the most effective ways to put your impact messages across to key audiences.
- We also have a wealth of experience in finding out what young people think.
How to find out more
For an informal discussion about your organisation’s research needs and the ways in which nfpSynergy can help you, please contact Michele Madden, our Managing Director, at email@example.com or on 020 7426 8888.
Once we’ve talked to you about your organisation’s specific needs, we’ll set up a meeting to explore your circumstances and get a good idea of what you want your research to achieve.
We’ll then come up with a research proposal with a range of options for you to choose from at different price ranges, so you can find the right one to fit your budget.