nfpSynergy wants to see all non-profit organisations thrive
We are committed to working for the overall health of the sector, not solely for our own profit. We want all non-profit organisations, regardless of size, to be able to benefit from our work.
- We publish a range of relevant and topical free reports and briefings each year
- We give our team members paid time off from work to be trustees or volunteers for charitable causes
- We regularly present free talks and lectures at events for the non-profit sector to share our knowledge
We are committed to demonstrating fairness, integrity and professionalism in our interactions with clients and other organisations.
- We work with clients to design a programme of research that is appropriate to the particular needs of each project.
- We subject our clients’ research to rigorous analysis and draw out the highest possible quality of insights
- We strive to make our project pricing transparent and fair, with tiered pricing scales for our research depending on the size of a client's organisation
We design our research to give participants the opportunity to express themselves honestly and openly, while remaining sensitive to their privacy and dignity.
- We strive to ensure the well-being of our participants when carrying out research, ensuring no one is adversely affected by the research process
- We report participants’ thoughts and insights back to our clients clearly, neither understating nor exaggerating participants’ views
- We work hard to turn participants’ observations and opinions into practical insights that non-profits can put into action
We expect all of our team members to show initiative and responsibility in their role to contribute to our ability to deliver excellent research. In return, we do everything we can to make nfpSynergy a great place to work.
- We support the professional development of each team member by setting individual objectives and allocating an annual budget for formal training, as well as through informal knowledge-sharing and regular, constructive critical feedback
- We have a flexible and supportive approach to working and we place a high value on balancing the personal needs of the individual with those of the company
- We encourage our employees’ personal development outside of work by providing an annual ‘passion pot’ allowance for each staff member
Photo credit - Shivani Smith