If your charity runs services or works in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, it’s vital that you understand how your brand is perceived by people in those markets.
They have their own media, legal and political systems, which will affect your audiences differently.
Knowing exactly how will help you make your brand work as hard as possible.
We have 15 years’ experience of unrivalled expertise in tracking what the people think about charities. Our annual Celtic Charity Awareness Monitor is based on a nationally representative sample of 2,800 people a year in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and will help you build your brand across the UK.
For more information and sample questions, please download our Briefing Packs on the right hand side of this page.
Five reasons to work with us to track Celtic awareness of your charity
- Base strategic planning on solid evidence. Gather insight to base your future plans on whether that might be to set up a new office in Scotland or trial a campaign in Wales.
- Get to know what audiences around the UK want and need to inspire them to take action. How does a young working class person in Belfast feel about giving to you? What stops an older woman in the Scottish highlands calling your helpline? Use insight from our research to help you better understand your target audiences so you can inspire them to support you, fundraise or volunteer.
- Get support to reach everyone you want to reach. Our research will help you identify people's misperceptions about what you do and work out ways to challenge them. You can use this evidence to secure support for targeted campaigning or fundraising campaigns.
- Cost-effectively test and target messaging and language with key audiences. You’ll get tailored recommendations as we ask people different questions depending on the answers to previous ones. This gives you access to the audiences you need to create clear, consistent and memorable messages that earn your brand trust, and at an affordable price.
- Better differentiate what you do by understanding your position with competitors. Perhaps you don’t yet have a presence in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. This research will allow you to compare your performance against other UK charities, or those operating in one market (Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland). That way you can ensure your communications, fundraising and campaigns stand out from the crowd to gain support there.
“Without research we’d be basing what we do on gut feeling, rather than evidence. I wouldn't ever make a recommendation or decision without first looking at the evidence. The monitors are a useful temperature check and allow us to see what the general public are actually thinking.”
- Catherine McNamara, Analyst, RSPB
Discover how we can help your brand reach its potential. Call us on 020 7426 8888.or email CCAM@nfpsynergy.net