People might recognise your logo, but do they understand what you do and why?
Your brand is a crucial asset. It can determine whether people give their trust, time and money to support your cause.
Understanding how people view your brand is essential. Our expert insight can help you make better decisions about your brand so it can work harder for you.
With over 15 years’ experience in not for profit research, we deliver audience insights to three-quarters of the UK’s top 50 fundraising brands. And we can support you to understand how your charity is seen, and strengthen your brand.
Our quarterly survey, the Charity Awareness Monitor, will give you vital insight into what a nationally representative sample of 12,000 people a year think about your brand. Plus, you’ll get insight about volunteering, campaigning and donating to charity in general.
For more information and sample questions, download our Charity Awareness Monitor briefing pack.
Five reasons to work with us to track awareness of your charity
- Develop insight-driven brand, fundraising and campaigning strategies. Do you need to gather evidence before you invest in new opportunities, like a brand refresh or new advertising campaign? Use insight from our research to track your strategies, report back impact to donors and secure further funding.
- Work out how to be different from your competitors, cost effectively. Join over 60 charities that subscribe to this research to get regular and extensive insight at an affordable price. Compare awareness, as well as support with your peers, right across the sector. That way you can be clear about what makes your organisation different and really stand out.
- Develop evidence-based ways to get your audiences to take action. We will analyse results specific to the needs of your organisation. For example, we can segment responses according to a range of criteria, from age to specific characteristics, such as how people feel about a cause. Use evidence about your audiences to secure support internally for targeted campaigning or fundraising campaigns.
- Become a more resilient organisation. We’ll help you interrogate important trends revealed by the research, including how the public sees the charity sector and what they think about giving. These insights will help you understand how your charity’s income might be affected, so you can future-proof your brand.
- Identify new audiences. Find out if people can name your organisation, and if they’d support you now, or in the future. You can identify people’s misperceptions so that you can work out ways to reach new supporters, volunteers, service users and funders.
“It’s important to compare our brand with other charities as it’s a competitive market and we need to ensure we are performing well. The Charity Awareness Monitor is a really good measurement tool to help us do this.”
Claire Fisher Smith, Marketing Manager, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
Costs and discounts
We work with organisations with an income ranging from under £1 million to over £150 million.
You can sign up to two levels of subscription for Charity Awareness Monitor, depending on what type of tracking you want and the size of your organisation.
Annual subscription starts from £4,150 plus VAT for charities with an income of under £4 million.
Find out more
Discover how we can help your brand reach its potential. Call us on 020 7426 8888 or email CAM@nfpSynergy.net
Download our Charity Awareness Monitor briefing pack.
Read our free reports about branding: