Max joined nfpSynergy in January 2020 as a Research Assistant. He works with the Influencer Audiences team and helps manage the company media output.
Max graduated from the University of Bristol in 2017 where he studied History. He then went on to complete an MSc in Political Science at the University of Amsterdam. For his thesis Max spent two months in Greece studying the situation for refugee and displaced communities in Athens. Prior to working for nfpSynergy he worked as a voluntary research assistant for Refugee Rights Europe and the Environmental Justice Foundation.
In his spare time Max loves rock climbing and hiking.
- Political priorities of the current parliament
- Is journalism dead?
- How has the pandemic changed the most effective ways to lobby MPs?
- Five key takeaways from our research with journalists
- Rashford, charities and the state – the importance of advocacy
- Are young people replacing older people as the key volunteering group?
- Charities need great CEOs: so do we need a more nuanced debate around charity CEO salaries?
- Criminalising campaigning