nfpSynergy is a research consultancy dedicated to the not for profit sector. Our aim is to provide ideas, insights and information that help non-profits thrive.
We have 5 desks available for rent at a competitive monthly price.
We are located close to Spitalfields Market, just off Liverpool St. We are in close proximity to more than one underground station and various bus routes. Our modern open plan office is spread across two floors, offering plenty of nature light, and shared facilities.
We offer a welcoming work space for our tenants, as well as a sense of community with our own staff and other tenants, holding socials throughout the year where everyone is invited to join.
For more information, please contact Berni White via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spitalfields, short walk from Liverpool St station (for mainline trains and underground), Aldgate and Aldgate East underground stations.
- Car parking available in Brick Lane and Commercial St.
- Limited storage space for bicycles. Santander Cycle station located nearby.
- Short walks to both Spitalfields and Petticoat Lane Markets for multiple lunch/dinner choices.
- £300 per desk per month
- Amenities; shared bathrooms and kitchen (free tea, coffee, etc provided to tenants)
- Office furniture; desk, chairs, pedestals, printer
- Climate control; air conditioning and heating
- All tenants are provided with keys for easy, unrestricted access
- Using of meeting rooms (small meeting room capacity 1-3, large meeting capacity boardroom max of 12, theatre max of 16)
- Storage space
“Tenter Ground has been home to CharityComms for over a decade. With the support of nfpSynergy we have been able to grow and thrive in a welcoming and collaborative space. We will greatly miss our work colleagues and all the attractions Spitalfields has to offer.”
"We’ve rented office space from nfpSynergy for the last five years. If you’re looking for a friendly workplace in a great location, then this fits the bill. The nfpSynergy team are very knowledgeable about all things charity sector, so there’s plenty to talk about with colleagues. And the two fantastic food markets nearby are an added bonus."