Rosie joined nfpSynergy in January 2020. She supports the work of the Public Audiences team and our grant maker research.
Prior to joining nfpSynergy, Rosie worked as a Research Analyst and Project Assistant on the Catalyst Project at the University of Essex, where she also obtained her BA and MA in Politics. She has experience in research and policy roles with charities including Citizens Advice, CPRE and Asthma UK.
In her spare time Rosie is an avid reader and enjoys being in the countryside or by the sea.
- Three key findings from our recent charity engagement research with LGBTQ+ individuals
- Five key challenges for grant funders from our report on the future of the grantmaking sector
- What our research reveals about two of the most successful charity brands of 2020
- Latest findings on how funders are responding to the pandemic
- What do people in Scotland and Wales think about charities and the pandemic?
- How can charities keep the environment at the top of the post-pandemic agenda?
- Is there a gender gap when it comes to emotional responses to environmental issues and engagement with environmental charities?