Tapinder joined nfpSynergy in December 2020. She currently works as a Research Officer in the Influencers team who conduct research with MPs, AMs in Wales, MSPs in Scotland, MLAs in Northern Ireland, Journalists, and Healthcare Professionals. She has conducted a number of depth interviews for nfpSynergy's Covid-19 qualitative research, and for a project with Butterfly Conservation.
Tapinder graduated from the University of Sussex, with a first-class degree in Psychology and a Master of Research with distinction in Animal Behaviour. She enjoyed advancing her research skills whilst collaborating with conservation charities in Africa to study elephant behaviour.
Before joining nfpSynergy, Tapinder worked and volunteered as a Project Worker for vulnerable people across several non-profits in Brighton (primarily in the homelessness and mental health sectors). She has previously been a Research Assistant for a Brighton based mental health charity and an environmental health lab at the University of California, Davis.
In her spare time, Tapinder enjoys working on her elephant research, traveling, and exploring new places (whenever possible!)
- Spook-tacular Halloween Campaigns
- What are MPs’ favourite charity causes?
- Puppy Love: canine charity campaigns and initiatives that have impressed us
- Is journalism dead?
- How have charities been taking an anti-racist stance and what do MPs think of it all?
- Black Lives Matter – possibly the most divisive issue in Westminster yet
- Minority Ethnic Groups and the Charity Sector – what has the Covid-19 Pandemic Shown Us?