We're very proud of our company, its ethos and culture and we think nfpSynergy is a great place to work.
- We are a London Living Wage employer
- We allocate a training budget for each member of staff
- We are signed up to the payroll giving scheme and we match the donations of any staff member
- We support staff to volunteer for a charity or cause close to their heart
- We participate in season ticket and cycle to work loan schemes
- Every Friday, we scour Spitalfields for the best cake for the office
We are excited to announce two vacancies for a Research Assistant position.
This post would be ideally suited to a graduate who wants to gain knowledge and experience in market/social research and has an interest in the not-for-profit sector. Please see how to apply below and download the file with the full job description on the right hand side of this page.
Place of work: nfpSynergy London office, Spitalfields
Type: Fixed term, 9 months
Hours: Full-time (35 hours a week)
Remuneration: £19,000 p.a. pro rata
Start date: 21st of May 2018
How to apply:
- Send a cover letter and CV to Gemma Mallinson at email@example.com stating why you’re right for this position and why you would like to work with us.
- Please submit your application as a single document with your full name as the document title. Please state where you saw this job advertised. Please also write the job title in the email subject line.
- Please note the deadline is midday, Wednesday 25 April 2018 and interviews will take place in the week commencing 30 April 2018.
- Please note, at the time of starting employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
- No agencies please.