This is a presentation of our data on the public's opinion about charity spending. We also have a video of this presentation here, presented by Joe Saxton, with some great insight and explanation of what the data means for charities.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Understanding localism in the devolved nations – what can charities learn from local campaigns?
- From ‘Blue’ to ‘Brew’ Monday: Mental Health in the UK
- Three key findings from our recent charity engagement research with LGBTQ+ individuals
- Gone Viral - blog & video summarising our research on Covid and charities
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- I have just sold nfpSynergy to two of my colleagues
- It’s not easy for charities to work in Colombia
- How do you measure a brand effectively and meaningfully?
- It’s ok to not be ok: An nfpSynergy employee reflecting on their experience of poor mental health during a global pandemic
- A snapshot of Covid-19 related findings from our latest Sector Insight Research
- Guest blog: Special FX -saving money on currency transfers for charities
- Paws-itively Feline Fine
- Hidden But Vital: Charities and the Pandemic
- Ten facts from our new report on the impact of Covid on charities and their work
- How have charities been taking an anti-racist stance and what do MPs think of it all?
- Five key challenges for grant funders from our report on the future of the grantmaking sector
- Somewhere over the rainbow: Reflecting on Pride and engaging LGBT+ audiences effectively
- Why survey (charity) staff? A brief review of research on employee surveys
- Getting it right: why researching charity staff matters
- Framing the recovery: How charities in the devolved nations are approaching the post-pandemic policy scene
- Tasks for the new CEO of the Institute of Fundraising
- Driving inclusivity in your communications by getting to know your audience
- Climate Change: Does being bold really help get the message across?
- The Donation Deficit: How the pandemic has shaped charity donations