Case studies from our evaluation of the Code of Good Governance. You can also download the full report - Review and Development of the Code of Good Governance.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Political priorities of the current parliament
- Building trust with the new parliament - nfpSynergy and ACEVO report
- Black Lives Matter – possibly the most divisive issue in Westminster yet
- Structural and strategic devolution in charities – how far should charities go?
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- The UK Runs the Risk of Being a ‘Justgiving’ Nation
- PEST and the Pandemic: The next 20 years in the Charity Sector
- Local Hero: why devolution matters for fundraising
- What do people in Scotland and Wales think about charities and the pandemic?
- Covid-19 has shown yet again how important charities are in delivering public services
- Trustees now need to be professional volunteers. Is that a good thing?
- How are Charity Public Affairs Teams engaging with MPs during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- Going viral: how is Covid-19 affecting charities?
- Going Viral | Covid-19: How have charities responded to the first phase of the crisis?
- Show me the money! How charities show financial data that differs from their formal accounts
- Show me the money! The challenges in how charities present their financial information to the public
- Journalists’ thoughts on what makes an effective charity CEO
- What does Miss Universe know about girls and leadership?
- Generation Game: How might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- 20 predictions for the future – how might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- Devolution in Scotland - 20 Years On
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?
- Trustee Special: The twelve roles of a charity chair
- Facts & Figures: Charities and UK Government
- Ten reasons why Wales needs its own Charity Regulator