This toolkit goes with our 'Innovation Rules!' report, and contains practical guidelines and exercises through which an organisation can increase the quantity and quality of its innovative solutions.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Trustee Recruitment Websites – Could they be more straightforward?
- Gone Viral - blog & video summarising our research on Covid and charities
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- I have just sold nfpSynergy to two of my colleagues
- Spook-tacular Halloween Campaigns
- Political priorities of the current parliament
- Puppy Love: canine charity campaigns and initiatives that have impressed us
- Hidden But Vital: Charities and the Pandemic
- Building trust with the new parliament - nfpSynergy and ACEVO report
- Black Lives Matter – possibly the most divisive issue in Westminster yet
- Structural and strategic devolution in charities – how far should charities go?
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- The UK Runs the Risk of Being a ‘Justgiving’ Nation
- PEST and the Pandemic: The next 20 years in the Charity Sector
- Local Hero: why devolution matters for fundraising
- What do people in Scotland and Wales think about charities and the pandemic?
- Covid-19 has shown yet again how important charities are in delivering public services
- Trustees now need to be professional volunteers. Is that a good thing?
- How are Charity Public Affairs Teams engaging with MPs during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- Going viral: how is Covid-19 affecting charities?
- Going Viral | Covid-19: How did charities respond to the first phase of the crisis?
- COVID-19: How can charities harness the public desire to help?
- Show me the money! How charities show financial data that differs from their formal accounts
- Show me the money! The challenges in how charities present their financial information to the public