We would like to thank our clients and partners for inspiring us to keep researching the topical issues in the sector. As part of our Social Investment programme we regularly produce Free Reports and feed our finding back to the sector so any charity regardless its size or sector can find something useful. Here are the 12 popular reports this year.
We love hearing your thoughts about our reports and suggestions for future projects. Please do drop us a line and share your opinion about these or any other reports.
- Getting the Message Across - Practical strategies to tackle public concerns about donating to charity - on better communicating with an increasingly doubtful public.
- A Trusted Role: The challenges of creating an effective trustee board - on the role of a trustee and consultant for a charity
- The Lobbying Act: A Waste of Time and Resources? - on charities' ability to present and work for its beneficiaries after the Lobbying Act
- Just the Ticket: Public attitudes towards the regulation of charity lotteries - on public attitudes towards lotteries
- The New Alchemy - on the role of volunteer in the 21st Century
- What’s in a Name? The key issues when a charity wants to change their name - on renaming charities
- Ringing a bell? Analysing available evidence on the sources and benefits of awareness for charities - on income and awareness
- In Good Company - Taking Corporate Partnerships into New Dimensions - on strategies for corporate partnerships
- Facts and Figures - UK Charity Sector - on key figures about the sector
- Facts and Figures - Baby Boomers, Charities, and an Ageing Population - on the role of baby boomers in the charity sector
- Facts and Figures - Public’s Favourite Causes - on public's support and donation preferences from 2010 to 2015
- Long live the digital revolution in charities - on the role of technology in the third sector