This free report gives an overview of the charity landscape in Northern Ireland recently revealed by the introduction of compulsory registration in 2013.
- Before 2008 there was no dedicated public body for registering and regulating Northern Irish charities
- Almost a third of charities have an income below £5,000 per annum
- 45% of charities operate solely in their local council area
- Education and training is the most common charitable activity
- Approximately 44,703 people work in Northern Ireland’s voluntary and community sector
- Trust in charities is higher in Northern Ireland than in Britain
To read more, please download this report for free using the purple download form. Discover more about charity sector in Northern Ireland with our research.