With our 100th free report on the way in the next few months, we thought we'd take a look at some of our recent ones. All 99 reports are available free on our website, but here's a snapshot of the top 10 most downloaded in 2014.
1. The New Alchemy - our huge in-depth report on volunteering
2. The Politics of Charities - do people think charities should lobby?
3. Thanks for Everything - how do charities thank their donors?
4. Global Digital Fundraising - fundraising opportunities in a digital world
5. A Healthy Audience - does prevalence match charity size?
6. A Trusted Role - how to create an effective trustee board
7. Nine Campaign Tactics - strategies for charities before an election
8. The Right Attitude - how to segment your audience and why
9. A Short Briefing on Corporate Gift Aid - problems and solutions
10. Searching for Answers - how transparent are our charities?
Download all 10 in one quick click on the right hand side of this page.