This report looks at strategic decision making when database marketing to supporters. Download it for a decision making tree, useful tips, and examples of what to do.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Would donors be alarmed if they knew how much charities spend on foreign exchange fees?
- Devolution in Scotland - 20 Years On
- The C word
- Ethical Ravers: Where non-profits meet the electronic music community
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?
- Trustee Special: The twelve roles of a charity chair
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- A Healthy Audience - May 2019
- Fundraising Preference Service: Opt-out numbers are down, but that is a low bar to set for the quality of communications
- What can Domino’s pizza teach charities about looking after donors?
- Small Change: How charity lottery limits impact on small charities
- Facts & Figures: Charities and UK Government
- Ten reasons why Wales needs its own Charity Regulator
- Deg rheswm pam mae Cymru angen rheoleiddiwr elusennau ei hun
- Fundraising Around the World
- Fundraising around the world: learning from charity sectors in other countries
- Getting your CEO to get good press for your charity
- Cashless Innovations - keeping up as cash goes digital
- What would Universal Basic Income mean for the non-profit sector?
- Why deregulation of charity lotteries can only be a good thing
- Clever procurement as a way to spend less
- Is the public getting tired of sponsoring fundraising events?
- CSR for the charity sector? We need a system where charities can acknowledge their wider benefits on society
- 12 Free Reports of Christmas
- The future for fundraising is rich with opportunity