This report looks at strategic decision making when database marketing to supporters. Download it for a decision making tree, useful tips, and examples of what to do.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Countdown to Christmas - 9 fundraising strategies that have impressed us.
- Trustee Recruitment Websites – Could they be more straightforward?
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- I have just sold nfpSynergy to two of my colleagues
- Political priorities of the current parliament
- Puppy Love: canine charity campaigns and initiatives that have impressed us
- Tasks for the new CEO of the Institute of Fundraising
- Building trust with the new parliament - nfpSynergy and ACEVO report
- Black Lives Matter – possibly the most divisive issue in Westminster yet
- Charity lotteries - big opportunities and minimal risks
- Hitting the Jackpot: How Charity Lotteries and the National Lottery are complementary, not in competition
- Structural and strategic devolution in charities – how far should charities go?
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- How do minority ethnic audiences engage with charities?
- A Small Price to Pay: The pros and cons of charging charity beneficiaries*
- The UK Runs the Risk of Being a ‘Justgiving’ Nation
- PEST and the Pandemic: The next 20 years in the Charity Sector
- Local Hero: why devolution matters for fundraising
- £800 million extra given to charity during Covid? You cannot be serious.
- What do people in Scotland and Wales think about charities and the pandemic?
- Percentage giving at lowest level since nfpSynergy started polling
- International development charities: struggling when needed the most
- Covid-19 has shown yet again how important charities are in delivering public services
- New research: understanding the perspectives of the UK LGBT+ population on their engagement with the Third Sector