Heather joined nfpSynergy in July 2016 and works on our government and parliamentary awareness monitors (CPM, CCPM) and professionals monitors (JAAM, PHM).
She holds a Masters in International Politics MA (res) from the University of Manchester where she focused on public attitudes towards immigration. She also has a BA (Hons) in Politics with International Relations from Lancaster University. During her studies she volunteered with several Refugee Charities and worked as a tutor for a not for profit aimed at reducing the attainment gap. A supporter of Amnesty International, Heather was the secretary of her local group for a number of years.
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- What do MPs want from charity email campaigns? Five things for charities to consider
- Three reasons why your charity should be campaigning in the devolved political institutions
- Logging on or switching off? Charities on Social Media Platforms
- What are healthcare professionals’ key priorities when referring patients to charities?
- What is the point of the Lobbying Act?
- Young people want politicians to listen to charities
- Volunteering is for life, not just for young people
- Words are not enough: why funding is key to transforming mental health support
- How should charities respond to Brexit and Trump-in?
- Micro-volunteering: worth the hype?