Cian is a frequent speaker on a number of charity topics and has spoken at the International Fundraising Congress, The Wheel's Annual Conference, The Irish National Volunteer Management Conference, the Institute of Fundraising Scottish Conference and Trust Fundraising Conference, as well as multiple CharityComms events. He has also authored reports on a range of topics including charity brands and media spend, global fundraising and charity finance.
As well as working at nfpSynergy, Cian has previously worked at the British Red Cross in the Fundraising Strategy department, and at the Charities Advisory Trust
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- A snapshot of Covid-19 related findings from our latest Sector Insight Research
- Paws-itively Feline Fine
- Where next for the overseas aid sector?
- Our fourth wave of public research on charities and the Coronavirus
- Results from the third wave of our public research on charities and the coronavirus
- Results from the latest wave of our public research on the pandemic and its impact on charities
- Results from our public research on COVID-19 and charities
- Just My Type: A case for a different way of defining what charities are
- The recipe for attention-grabbing messages: TURF analysis
- Hold onto your own: Keeping your supporters engaged in an atmosphere of declining trust
- Fundraising around the world: learning from charity sectors in other countries
- Just my Archetype - how and why we typified the charity sector
- Polling with a pinch of salt: how much should we believe?
- Facing the Ire; how a scandal in Ireland shows the true importance of trust in charities