Fiona heads up nfpSynergy’s Influence Audiences Team, helping charities evaluate and strengthen their engagement with MPs, journalists and healthcare professionals. She leads on our parliamentary research at Westminster and across the devolved nations.
Fiona has also delivered research projects for a range of charities, from surveying successful grantees and unsuccessful applicants for BBC Children in Need, to a conducting a comprehensive audit of Girlguiding’s data sources to set and monitor Key Performance Indicators for their Strategic Plan.
In 2012, Fiona spent 7 months working in the research team at the British Dental Association, supporting the policy team through evidence-based quantitative research, and conducting focus groups with dentists across the UK to understand the issues facing BDA's membership.
- Why deregulation of charity lotteries can only be a good thing
- A Balancing Act: why effective lobbying of politicians requires varied approaches
- CSR for the charity sector? We need a system where charities can acknowledge their wider benefits on society
- Just what the doctor ordered: Five tips for charities working with CCGs
- Put a sock in it: Let’s focus less on who technically lobbies and more on who lobbies effectively