Becca joined nfpSynergy as a Marketing Assistant in 2016. She helped manage our website and social media channels, and also assisted with event organisation and the development of our marketing strategy. After taking part in the Royal Statistical Society Ordinary Certificate in Statistics examinations in 2017, Becca joined our Research department and is now part of the Influencer Audiences team. She continues to oversee the company's newsletter and social media output.
Becca graduated from the University of Reading with a degree in English Literature. Upon the completion of her studies, she spent some time traveling in America before writing for an art magazine and blogging about social issues in London.
She maintains a strong interest in the nonprofit sector, having been exposed to the work of NGO’s and charities in Kenya where she grew up. Becca is especially passionate about raising awareness about the negative social and environmental impacts of the consumer industry.
In her spare time, Becca reads and writes avidly; she also enjoys camping, walking, and painting.
- How are Charity Public Affairs Teams engaging with MPs during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- Cutting through the Covid-19 noise – what are journalists looking for?
- Journalists’ thoughts on what makes an effective charity CEO
- Getting your CEO to get good press for your charity
- Has your charity had a media crisis? Here's some journalists' advice.
- A can of worms: the downside of using celebrity endorsement in charity campaigns
- Some of the Top Charity Stories of 2017 so Far
- New research - how auditors, the charity commission and summaries can promote public trust
- Digital basics for charities
- Is it my job to change the world, and who is going to help?
- It's not you, it's me: the decline in popularity of the children's sector