Rei joined nfpSynergy in July 2016. She now heads up Families Insight, our research of young children and their parents, and assists with the Charity Awareness Monitor.
Prior to nfpSynergy, Rei has conducted a range of research projects using both quantitative and qualitative methods. She holds a PhD from Cambridge as well as a Master's degree.
In her spare time, Rei enjoys yoga, goes to concerts and theatre, and takes up and gives up various languages and musical instruments. She is currently reviving her old passion for ballet.
- Key findings from our research of charity brands
- What does the UK public say about their ideal charity?
- How charities shift our perception of treating health conditions
- Boys Don't Cry? The public's understanding of children's issues and the gender gap
- Mind the gender gap: how charities can engage boys and young men
- Friends for life: how can charities be part of childhood and family life?