Tim is Co Managing Director of nfpSynergy alongside Cian Murphy. Tim and Cian are responsible for all aspects of nfpSynergy's work. Tim oversees all of nfpSynergy's trend research, helping charities engage more effectively with their public, political and key stakeholder audiences. Tim advises clients on how perceptions of their brand have changed over time, as well as what broader societal trends mean for charities.
Tim has delivered projects ranging from campaign and brand evaluations to stakeholder audits and strategy development. Tim leads on nfpSynergy’s tracking research with the general public, MPs, journalists and healthcare professionals, and regularly presents to various internal teams within charities.
Tim is a frequent speaker on a number of charity topics and has spoken at the International Fundraising Congress, The Wheel’s Annual Conference, the Institute of Fundraising’s National Fundraising Convention, UCL’s Global Citizenship Programme and multiple CharityComms events. He has also authored reports on trust in charities and donors’ perceptions on GDPR.
Before joining nfpSynergy, Tim worked in corporate research for three years, and prior to that worked for an MP.
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- Should the sector be worried about its poor relationship with the government?
- A snapshot of Covid-19 related findings from our latest Sector Insight Research
- Five key challenges for grant funders from our report on the future of the grantmaking sector
- Climate Change: Does being bold really help get the message across?
- Overcoming the hurdles: five charity brands that have impressed recently
- Latest findings on how funders are responding to the pandemic
- Percentage giving at lowest level since nfpSynergy started polling
- Number giving at lowest level in over a decade
- Building trust with the new Parliament
- Donors need a strong charity regulator
- What is the point of the Lobbying Act?
- 3 campaigning messages from the #talkNHS event
- Five things to do to make your brand shine
- The ideal charity brand explained
- Four predictions for how the outside world will buffet charities in 2017
Ask Tim about
Other team members
You will be in good company
Some of our clients: