Tim is a frequent speaker on a number of charity topics and has spoken at the International Fundraising Congress, The Wheel’s Annual Conference, the Institute of Fundraising’s National Fundraising Convention, UCL’s Global Citizenship Programme and multiple CharityComms events. He has also authored reports on trust in charities and donors’ perceptions on GDPR.
- Number giving at lowest level in over a decade
- Building trust with the new Parliament
- The construction of trust: how people put their faith in charities
- Donors need a strong charity regulator
- What is the point of the Lobbying Act?
- 3 campaigning messages from the #talkNHS event
- Five things to do to make your brand shine
- The ideal charity brand explained
- Four predictions for how the outside world will buffet charities in 2017