Since we began working with charities in Ireland in 2008, we have seen the Irish charity sector face numerous challenges and changes in the public mind. Recent media controversies have hit public trust in charities hard, with many questioning whether they can trust household name charities. This has also had an effect on fundraising for many charities, with the largest seeing a significant decline in fundraised income after 2011.
Choose your way to get the answers
Do it bespoke
We can help Irish charities to:
- Measure trust in their organisation
- Track brand awareness and perceptions among the Irish public
- Segment their audiences on demographics or attitudes
- Test messages and evaluate campaigns
- Spot social trends early to identify threats and opportunities for their work
Have a project idea or a question?
Tell us your ideas and we'll see how we can help you: