Since we began working with charities in Ireland in 2008, we have seen the Irish charity sector face numerous challenges and changes in the public mind. Recent media controversies have hit public trust in charities hard, with many questioning whether they can trust household name charities. This has also had an effect on fundraising for many charities, with the largest seeing a significant decline in fundraised income after 2011.
We have helped Irish charities to track public sentiment towards them, understand how declining public trust has affected their brand, and build paths forward for their organisation. Our research can help you to understand your position against key comparators and how broader trends affect your work. The Irish charity sector is at a crucial point, with difficult decisions to take about how to rebuild. We ensure those decisions are based on solid evidence and fact.
Choose your way to get the answers
Do it bespoke
We can help Irish charities to:
- Measure trust in their organisation
- Track brand awareness and perceptions among the Irish public
- Segment their audiences on demographics or attitudes
- Test messages and evaluate campaigns
- Spot social trends early to identify threats and opportunities for their work
Have a project idea or a question?
Tell us your ideas and we'll see how we can help you: