A report on using SMS and mobile phones for fundraising and campaigning. Includes our ten top tips, and case studies from other organisations.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Driving inclusivity in your communications by getting to know your audience
- Climate Change: Does being bold really help get the message across?
- The Donation Deficit: How the pandemic has shaped charity donations
- Mental health and Covid: Will public awareness turn into money or action?
- Where next for the overseas aid sector?
- Black Lives Matter – possibly the most divisive issue in Westminster yet
- Charity lotteries - big opportunities and minimal risks
- Hitting the Jackpot: How Charity Lotteries and the National Lottery are complementary, not in competition
- Structural and strategic devolution in charities – how far should charities go?
- Only the lonely: how the pandemic has changed attitudes towards older people
- Our sixth wave of public research on charities and the pandemic
- Responsible Play - Charity Lotteries and gambling-related harms: a call for proportionate regulation
- Race, gender, and disability are vital stepping stones when it comes to the real benefits of diversity
- Bordering on the incomprehensible: how refugees and asylum seekers have fallen out of public view
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- Minority Ethnic Groups and the Charity Sector – what has the Covid-19 Pandemic Shown Us?
- How do minority ethnic audiences engage with charities?
- Is charging beneficiaries* the route to sustainability for some charities?
- A Small Price to Pay: The pros and cons of charging charity beneficiaries*
- The Right Candidate: Making your job application more attractive during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Latest findings on how funders are responding to the pandemic
- PEST and the Pandemic: The next 20 years in the Charity Sector
- The ‘V’ rate - Six ways the pandemic has shaped volunteering
- The impact, the successes and the failures of the charity sector and the Covid pandemic
- Local Hero: why devolution matters for fundraising