A report on using SMS and mobile phones for fundraising and campaigning. Includes our ten top tips, and case studies from other organisations.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Ethical Ravers: Where non-profits meet the electronic music community
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- A Healthy Audience - May 2019
- Fundraising Preference Service: Opt-out numbers are down, but that is a low bar to set for the quality of communications
- What can Domino’s pizza teach charities about looking after donors?
- Small Change: How charity lottery limits impact on small charities
- Hold onto your own: Keeping your supporters engaged in an atmosphere of declining trust
- Are the kids really alright? The biggest challenges facing young people today
- Fundraising Around the World
- Fundraising around the world: learning from charity sectors in other countries
- There is no digital revolution in charities*. And probably never will be.
- Cashless Innovations - keeping up as cash goes digital
- An inconvenient blog: why charities must get to grips with changing lifestyles
- What would Universal Basic Income mean for the non-profit sector?
- High Five: five big ways that the world of media has changed in the last two decades
- Macron a difference: what the French can teach us about reducing food waste
- Stop clutching at straws: support for overseas development charities is low and shrinking
- Facts and figures: UK charity sector 2018
- Why deregulation of charity lotteries can only be a good thing
- The Ageing Population: what impact will a 100-year life have on charities
- Environmental charities still struggle to get noticed. How can they fix this?
- Why Love Island tells charities a lot about brand and supporter care
- Confessions of a millennial cat lover: What animal charities should know about pet owners
- The world has never been better and charities helped make it happen