A report on using SMS and mobile phones for fundraising and campaigning. Includes our ten top tips, and case studies from other organisations.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- New research: understanding the perspectives of the UK LGBT+ population on their engagement with the Third Sector
- Our fourth wave of public research on charities and the Coronavirus
- Number giving at lowest level in over a decade
- Researching minority communities is a key precursor to change
- Eight opportunities that the Coronavirus crisis reveals for the charity sector
- Eight flaws that the Coronavirus crisis reveals about the charity sector
- Results from the third wave of our public research on charities and the coronavirus
- Going viral: how is Covid-19 affecting charities?
- Going Viral | Covid-19: How have charities responded to the first phase of the crisis?
- COVID-19: How can charities harness the public desire to help?
- Results from our public research on COVID-19 and charities
- Is there a gender gap when it comes to emotional responses to environmental issues and engagement with environmental charities?
- Criminalising campaigning
- Generation Game: How might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- 20 predictions for the future – how might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- Battle of the Sexes – Who wins out in engaging with charities
- The Emergence of NHS Charities
- Are children's charity brands in crisis?
- Would donors be alarmed if they knew how much charities spend on foreign exchange fees?
- Why celebrity endorsements are still essential to charities
- The C word
- Ethical Ravers: Where non-profits meet the electronic music community
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- A Healthy Audience