Results from our 2006 annual survey of how charities are using the internet. The most recent edition is 2008.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Three key findings from our recent charity engagement research with LGBTQ+ individuals
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- What are MPs’ favourite charity causes?
- Why survey (charity) staff? A brief review of research on employee surveys
- Getting it right: why researching charity staff matters
- Covinformation Report May 2021
- Covinformation: summary of our report on Covid and charities research
- Our sixth wave of public research on charities and the pandemic
- Responsible Play - Charity Lotteries and gambling-related harms: a call for proportionate regulation
- The Right Candidate: Making your job application more attractive during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The UK Runs the Risk of Being a ‘Justgiving’ Nation
- Our fifth wave of public research on charities and the pandemic
- Why have charities not benefited from the pandemic boom in trust?
- New research finds funders have responded well to the outbreak of Covid-19
- How can the Royal family use its patronage to best affect?
- Are young people replacing older people as the key volunteering group?
- Charities need great CEOs: so do we need a more nuanced debate around charity CEO salaries?
- New research: understanding the perspectives of the UK LGBT+ population on their engagement with the Third Sector
- Eight opportunities that the Coronavirus crisis reveals for the charity sector
- Results from the latest wave of our public research on the pandemic and its impact on charities
- Going Viral | Covid-19: How did charities respond to the first phase of the crisis?
- Generation Game: How might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- 20 predictions for the future – how might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- How successful have charities been over the last few decades?
- Give and Take: why is it so hard to measure public giving in the UK?