The results for charities with an income of under £1m, taken from our 2008 Virtual Promise survey.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Why survey (charity) staff? A brief review of research on employee surveys
- Getting it right: why researching charity staff matters
- Covinformation Report May 2021
- Covinformation: summary of our report on Covid and charities research
- Our sixth wave of public research on charities and the pandemic
- Responsible Play - Charity Lotteries and gambling-related harms: a call for proportionate regulation
- The Right Candidate: Making your job application more attractive during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The UK Runs the Risk of Being a ‘Justgiving’ Nation
- Our fifth wave of public research on charities and the pandemic
- Why have charities not benefited from the pandemic boom in trust?
- New research finds funders have responded well to the outbreak of Covid-19
- How can the Royal family use its patronage to best affect?
- Are young people replacing older people as the key volunteering group?
- Charities need great CEOs: so do we need a more nuanced debate around charity CEO salaries?
- New research: understanding the perspectives of the UK LGBT+ population on their engagement with the Third Sector
- Eight opportunities that the Coronavirus crisis reveals for the charity sector
- Results from the latest wave of our public research on the pandemic and its impact on charities
- Going Viral | Covid-19: How have charities responded to the first phase of the crisis?
- Generation Game: How might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- 20 predictions for the future – how might the charity world have changed in 20 years?
- How successful have charities been over the last few decades?
- Give and Take: why is it so hard to measure public giving in the UK?
- Child's Play: What has happened to children's charities over the last decade?
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- A Healthy Audience