Joe Saxton looks at the relationships between users, stakeholders and accountability and argues that user involvement in the trustee body is far from the only route to increased accountability.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Three key findings from our recent charity engagement research with LGBTQ+ individuals
- Gone Viral - blog & video summarising our research on Covid and charities
- nfpSynergy’s next chapter - Our Co-Managing Directors give their thoughts on the future of the company
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- I have just sold nfpSynergy to two of my colleagues
- Should the sector be worried about its poor relationship with the government?
- How do you measure a brand effectively and meaningfully?
- Guest blog: Special FX -saving money on currency transfers for charities
- Hidden But Vital: Charities and the Pandemic
- Ten facts from our new report on the impact of Covid on charities and their work
- Five key challenges for grant funders from our report on the future of the grantmaking sector
- Key findings from our latest research on MPs' attitudes to charities and Covid-19
- Why survey (charity) staff? A brief review of research on employee surveys
- Getting it right: why researching charity staff matters
- Framing the recovery: How charities in the devolved nations are approaching the post-pandemic policy scene
- Tasks for the new CEO of the Institute of Fundraising
- Climate Change: Does being bold really help get the message across?
- The Donation Deficit: How the pandemic has shaped charity donations
- Building trust with the new parliament - nfpSynergy and ACEVO report
- How does your logo fit with your charity brand?
- Where next for the overseas aid sector?
- Structural and strategic devolution in charities – how far should charities go?
- Only the lonely: how the pandemic has changed attitudes towards older people
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- Minority Ethnic Groups and the Charity Sector – what has the Covid-19 Pandemic Shown Us?