A research report on charities' attitudes to payroll giving and its marketing. Questionnaires were sent to over 600 charities ranked by income. 136 completed questionnaires were received.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Countdown to Christmas - 9 fundraising strategies that have impressed us.
- Gone Viral - The impact of a second year of Covid-19 on charities
- Puppy Love: canine charity campaigns and initiatives that have impressed us
- Tasks for the new CEO of the Institute of Fundraising
- Charity lotteries - big opportunities and minimal risks
- Hitting the Jackpot: How Charity Lotteries and the National Lottery are complementary, not in competition
- Will Covid mean the end of the road for fundraising directors?
- How do minority ethnic audiences engage with charities?
- A Small Price to Pay: The pros and cons of charging charity beneficiaries*
- Local Hero: why devolution matters for fundraising
- £800 million extra given to charity during Covid? You cannot be serious.
- Percentage giving at lowest level since nfpSynergy started polling
- International development charities: struggling when needed the most
- New research: understanding the perspectives of the UK LGBT+ population on their engagement with the Third Sector
- Our fourth wave of public research on charities and the Coronavirus
- Number giving at lowest level in over a decade
- Eight opportunities that the Coronavirus crisis reveals for the charity sector
- Eight flaws that the Coronavirus crisis reveals about the charity sector
- Results from the third wave of our public research on charities and the coronavirus
- Battle of the Sexes – Who wins out in engaging with charities
- The Emergence of NHS Charities
- Would donors be alarmed if they knew how much charities spend on foreign exchange fees?
- The C word
- Ethical Ravers: Where non-profits meet the electronic music community
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?