We've published a mini-report sharing our data on the way that the pandemic has affected charity donation patterns.
Key points include:
- 69% of the general public said they had recently donated to charity pre-pandemic. This had fallen to just 55% as of March 2021.
- There is little differentiation across gender with both male and female groups showing a reduction. There are, however, large differences across age groups.
- The younger age groups remain stable in their donations whilst we have witnessed significant drops for the 35 years and above groups.
- 40% of the general public say they forecast cutbacks in donations across the next 12 months.
- Traditional methods of ‘in-person’ donations have been hit hard by the pandemic but there are encouraging signs that they are coming back strong.
You can download the mini-report below.
If you'd like to find out more about any of the research findings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org