A survey and the results on all things fundraising, answered by people in the sector.
Versions from 2007 and 2010 are available.
Related by tag
Selection of recent content with the same tags as this page:
- Ethical Ravers: Where non-profits meet the electronic music community
- Hitting the right note: Does the charity sector have a problem with whistle-blowing?
- Trustee Special: The twelve roles of a charity chair
- Do you have a healthy audience?
- A Healthy Audience - May 2019
- Fundraising Preference Service: Opt-out numbers are down, but that is a low bar to set for the quality of communications
- What can Domino’s pizza teach charities about looking after donors?
- Small Change: How charity lottery limits impact on small charities
- Facts & Figures: Charities and UK Government
- Ten reasons why Wales needs its own Charity Regulator
- Deg rheswm pam mae Cymru angen rheoleiddiwr elusennau ei hun
- Fundraising Around the World
- Fundraising around the world: learning from charity sectors in other countries
- Getting your CEO to get good press for your charity
- Cashless Innovations - keeping up as cash goes digital
- What would Universal Basic Income mean for the non-profit sector?
- Why deregulation of charity lotteries can only be a good thing
- Clever procurement as a way to spend less
- Is the public getting tired of sponsoring fundraising events?
- CSR for the charity sector? We need a system where charities can acknowledge their wider benefits on society
- 12 Free Reports of Christmas
- The future for fundraising is rich with opportunity
- Is fundraising f**ked?
- Supporter Satisfaction Benchmark
- Common Goal: can football really change the world for the better?